Tips for writing a review
With hundreds of places to stay in the area finding the perfect place can be a little tricky. Detailed reviews of rentals makes finding the perfect place easier.
More detail equals a better review
When writing a review focus on information that will help fellow travellers. Include details such as:
- What will you remember the most about this property?
- Was the website and literature accurate when describing the facility, location, amenities, etc?
- Did you receive good customer service?
- Was the property clean, in good working order, etc?
- Would you recommend the property to others?
Focus your review on what you wish others would have told you prior to or when you where planning your visit. Comments must be in keeping with our visitor review guidelines